miércoles, 31 de diciembre de 2014

Morning of pencil and paper!!

Some friend of mine critized me because my blog is called "Art & Tech" and so far there has been a lot of "Tech" and practically no "Art". And I think she's right, (God save me from disagreeing with a woman!!)

I tend to load the Tech truck more because it's interesting for me but also because I believe it's harder to master, or at least the logical part of your brain is not as involved in Art as it is in this. Those of you who know me get the idea that I don't pretend to belittle Arts. In fact I find it indispensable for my life, it's just that there are moments and moments for each and since i come from a technical background I tend to lie more often there. But I'm aware that I need to boost my art skills so here I
am!!

This morning of 31st December is a wonderful morning for drawing a little bit. I already have around 10 hours of english study with Bai & By, going in 1-2 hours of study per day rhythm I think it's ok if I'm able to sustain it through the rest of the course.

The other "homework" i had was to search for references for my models in order to do my demo reel. As of now, I'm pretty well with the results and ideas i have, though it's true I could do some more just to cover my back.

Ladies and gentlemen with great honour I present you: Anna Nicole Smith!! God bless her, life wasn't easy for her.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario